Email List Sign Up
MCS Committee Meetings
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: If a case of measles is reported to the school and your child is not immunized for measles, we are required by the Lake County Health Department to exclude your child from school for a minimum of 21 days.
- Snow days will be “made -up” with an additional half-hour added to the school day from May 6 until June 6. Classes will start at 8:00 A.M.
- Amazon – Help support MCS through #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/35-1151283
- Small Hands catalogue is online at smallhands.com. MCS receives 10% of your merchandise total. MCS Customer Number: 114935
- Contributions to CLASSROOM ENRICHMENT enable the staff to enrich and improve the environments. Your donation is a wonderful way to express appreciation for all the little and big things that the staff does for the children at MCS.
- Help support MCS through iGive! Follow link to view details: http://www.iGive.com/MontessoriChildrensSchoolhouse
- Continue to save and send General Mills Box Tops!
- Please label all outer garments with your child’s first name and last initial.
- Notify all family and friends who pick up or drop off your child of the school procedures.
This calendar may be revised due to the cancellation of school in the event of emergencies.
- Spring Break: April 19 – April 26
- Classes resume April 29