|THIS WEEK AT MCS
May 20 – May 24, 2019
Monday, May 20:
- Payment for Qpon books is due. If you do not purchase your book, it must be returned.
Tuesday, May 21:
- Sunnybrooke music lessons. Remember your instrument.
- Make-up session of Golf with the First Tee Program at Harrison Park for elementary students. Students should dress appropriately.
- Bricks4Kidz dismissal for kindergarten and elementary students is at 4:15 P.M.
- Elementary Spring Sing at 7:00 P.M. at the First Presbyterian Church (corner of Hohman and Highland). Enter the church at Door B. Students must arrive at 6:45 P.M. Entrance fee for each person attending is one of the following items: cereal, canned meats or peanut butter.
Wednesday, May 22:
- Spanish for kindergarten and elementary students. Students may have Spanish homework. Please be sure Spanish workbooks are at school for Spanish class.
- MCS Lunch Fundraiser for students in kindergarten, elementary, and the after-school program.
- Chess Club dismissal for kindergarten and elementary students is at 4:15 P.M.
Thursday, May 23:
- Young Rembrandts dismissal for kindergarten and elementary students is at 4:15 P.M.
- Golf at Lost Marsh for elementary students. Please dress appropriately.
Friday, May 24:
- Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.
MCS will be closed Monday, May 27 for Memorial Day