MCS Committee Meetings
2016-2017 Board of Directors Calendar
Click here to view 2016-2017 handbook.
- MCS is selling the Simple Qpons books to raise funds for MCS. Use one or two coupons, and it pays for itself. Books cost $20 and MCS would receive $10 for each book sold!! Books are filled with 50% off discounts at over 160 local businesses around the region.Contact the school office by April 7th to place your order.
- Montessori Children's Schoolhouse students collected over 170 boxes of cereal for Greater Hammond Community Services.
- Looking for a summer program for your children? If so, then check this out! View Summer Program details.
- Stay connected with Know Before You Go: Emergency School Closings Resources. FYI: Even if school is open, always use your own discretion if your child will be attending school during bad weather.
- Contributions to CLASSROOM ENRICHMENT enable the staff to enrich and improve the environments. Your donation is a wonderful way to express appreciation for all the little and big things that the staff does for the children at MCS. Click here for more details.
- Help support MCS through iGive! Follow link to view details: http://www.iGive.com/MontessoriChildrensSchoolhouse
- Amazon - Help support MCS through #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/35-1151283
- Continue to save and send General Mills Box Tops!
- Please label all outer garments with your child's first name and last initial.
- Dress Code Reminder, click here to view.
- Notify all family and friends who pick up or drop off your child of the school procedures.
- Drop off your recyclable newspapers, magazines, and junk mail in the MCS paper retriever.
This calendar may be revised due to the cancellation of school in the event of emergencies.
Click here to view full 2016-2017 school calendar.
- This Week at MCS - 4/3/17
- April 14, 2017 – April 21, 2017: Spring Break
- April 24: Classes resume
- April 27: Annual Election Meeting – 5:00 P.M.